We help you plan and structure your service lines for optimal quality, operational efficiency, and financial performance by approaching your organization’s unique challenges in phases. In addition to providing a detailed assessment, we identify opportunities and create a customized strategy—tailored to your specific needs—to help you achieve your goals.
Our dedicated consulting teams can assess your facility or practice from the bottom up in the following areas:
- Cost containment or savings
- Revenue and margins
- Awareness of and commitment to organizational and financial goals
- Ability to reinvest for organizational growth
Patient Satisfaction and Service Excellence
- Patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Core measurement scores
- Public perception and reputation
- Competitive positioning
Quality of Care
- Patient throughput
- Efficiency in service delivery
- Provider performance
- Clinical service
Leadership and Engagement
- Ability to recruit and retain highly qualified providers
- Physician-hospital alignment
- Leadership succession program to sustain a high-performing organization
- Physician satisfaction and skill development
- Staff buy-in and commitment to improving patient experience
As a committed partner, we not only help you pinpoint problem areas, perform root-cause analyses, and identify opportunities for improvement but also assist you in restructuring and aligning your organization to gain optimal continuity of care while driving top- and bottom-line results.
With expertise across numerous medical specialties, we can provide you with customized services to help you compete in today’s constantly changing healthcare environment in the following ways:
- Restructure: When your service line requires retooling, we employ exclusive tools to design the optimal structure, and then partner with your leaders to implement the changes necessary for sustained success.
- Launch: We can facilitate all aspects of launching a department or program and provide the necessary clinical resources to implement and support a program launch, as needed.
- Transition: Whether you are replacing a group model with an employed physician model—or vice versa—or changing a contracted service from one vendor to another, we can advise and support you to ensure a smooth transition, providing any interim staffing services you might require.
Medicus Healthcare Solutions’ Three-Pronged Approach
- Pre-visit review of preliminary data
- Onsite interviews with key stakeholders, which includes verification of data to ensure accuracy
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Report of findings and recommendations
2. Implementation of recommendations: We work directly with the client over a period of three to six months to implement changes and achieve desired results.
3. Advisory services: Receive ongoing services to support the program as needed, including—but not limited to—consultative support, periodic assessment of performance on key metrics, interim leadership, training, recruitment, and scheduling.