Commitment, flexibility, and an experienced partner.
Traditional locum tenens services may leave gaps in coverage and place an added burden on administrators. Our turnkey project and resource management services eliminate both of these possibilities.
With Medicus Healthcare Solutions, you have a partner managing all aspects of your supplemental staffing needs, whether you choose to work exclusively with us or include other locum tenens firms in your program. Our services include up to 100 percent schedule and provider management, and eliminate the need to work with multiple sources.
With a single point of contact—and access to a large database of quality physicians and advanced practitioners (i.e., nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and CRNAs)—you will be able to:
- Free up time to recruit permanent physicians and other clinicians
- Stabilize physician coverage
- Provide continuity as well as a higher quality of care
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Reduce supplemental staffing costs
- Maintain steady revenues
In our project-based exclusive partnership, Medicus Healthcare Solutions takes on all aspects of your supplemental staffing and management. Here’s a glimpse of what we can do for you:
Planning and Reporting
- Define program scope, timeline, deliverables, and goals with key stakeholders
- Work closely with client to define type(s) of physicians and other practitioners required, as well as boards, certifications, etc.
- Plan the program budget with client, including hourly rate and all travel costs
- Meet with key stakeholders regularly to ensure fulfillment of program requirements, budget, timeline, and goals
- Recruit as many physicians to the program as possible from the Medicus Healthcare Solutions network
- Work directly with preferred locum tenens companies to recruit other high-quality physicians within budget parameters
- Anticipate, troubleshoot, and resolve any staffing or scheduling challenges
Locum Tenens Management
- Manage 100 percent of the schedule, physicians, and program—including all approved locum tenens vendors
- Serve as sole point of contact with locum tenens companies as needed
- Screen, qualify, and present all candidates from other agencies to client
- Build a customized billing solution for locum tenens physicians
Onboarding and Travel
- Provide client with one point of contact for all credentialing and travel needs
- Coordinate the credentialing of all approved providers
- Coordinate travel for all approved vendors
“Service is excellent.”
–Dr. Hayden | Psychiatry. New York