Linking you to industry trends, tips, and news
Benefits of the skilled use of content marketing for medical practices and the world’s top 10 museums for art and history lovers represent just two of the stories we link to this week.
- The combination of open road, crisp weather, and dazzling foliage has inspired many a trip. If you plan to drive to one or several locum tenens assignments this fall, check out eight innovative gadgets—recommended by MSN Autos and Popular Mechanics—that could take your journeys to a new level.
- In a recent post, Forbes contributor Russ Alan Prince looks at how the proficient, thoughtful use of content marketing can attract and retain patients, and help healthcare professionals build a thriving practice.
- The date for ICD-10 compliance is less than a week away. To keep you informed and prepared for implementation as the October 1 deadline approaches, Healthcare Finance created a slideshow linking to top stories about the new code set.
- As reported by Re/code, Google’s venture investments and efforts to develop a smart contact lens and miniature glucose monitor have at least one investment bank believing healthcare is going to be the search-engine giant’s next big business.
- In connection with its Travelers’ Choice Awards, TripAdvisor has announced the world’s top 10 museums. (Three of the reviewers’ top picks are located in the United States.) Mashable shares the results, photos, and more in a September 15 post.
Enjoy your weekend!