A group out of New York managing 20 Hospital Medicine and ED contracts required a strategic partner to grow their portfolio of business and attract and retain physicians to fully staff their expansion.
The group relied on Medicus Healthcare Solutions (Medicus) to help support their growth in a New York metropolitan area. They entrusted Medicus to design a strategy that would:
- Develop and support the acquisition of new contracts
- Implement supplemental coverage and help permanently staff the facility with high-quality providers
THE MEDICUS SOLUTION.
Medicus engaged with the group as they absorbed a new contract and implemented a strategic plan to simultaneously gain additional contracts and full coverage. This customized solution included:
- Aligning with the group to fully understand the vision of the program and its strategic initiatives.
- Guiding expansion in a metropolitan area, a location to which the group was unaccustomed.
- Building a clinical team that exceeded quality expectations.
- Supporting the facility partner on-site throughout the launch and meeting the physicians to ensure a smooth transition.
Medicus’ collaborative efforts allowed the facility to efficiently meet their goals and experience a successful program launch. Additionally, this partnership created opportunities for the facility to continue expansion. The Medicus Solution:
- Nurtured a relationship with the group as the single point of contact, narrowed hospital resources, and helped focus recruitment efforts.
- Provided two leads per quarter to states with significant growth potential.
- Facilitated continuous coverage over the course of the launch.
- Created a 100% fill ratio with an exceptional team of physicians.
- Developed a long-term partnership with the facility and delivered leads that are currently in the RFP process; two additional sites are targeted to launch in summer 2019.