At Medicus, we value our physician and advanced practitioner network. To reward you, we have established the Medicus Provider Referral Reward Program.
Locum Tenens Physician & Advanced Practitioner
Referral Reward Program
Program Guidelines and Eligibility
A referral must meet the following criteria to qualify for payout:
- Referrals are valid for one year from submission.
- The referral reward does not apply to candidates who are already in our database and have been in contact with a Medicus representative within the past six months or have worked for Medicus within the past 24 months.
- Client contacts, agencies, or third-party vendors are not eligible for participation in this program. To qualify, the provider referred must have at least one active state license and work the required 20 shifts within 12 months of the referral.
- Reward payment will be processed the following month after the required number of shifts have been worked. No partial payment will be made.
- The referring provider must submit a W9 to Medicus if one is not already on file in order for payment to be processed.
- To qualify, referrals must be submitted prior to the referral starting work for Medicus.